RaceMap - Live tracking GPS
Welcome to our page dedicated to RaceMap
RaceMap is a third party geolocation service that allows you to know in real time the position of each athlete.
The service is provided either by exploiting the GPS position transmitted by each athlete's smartphone or by the signals sent by rented GPS wristbands.
Operation with rented GPS wristbands
- When you receive your number you will be given a wristband or a small box that you must always keep with you during the race. The bracelet must be returned at the end of the event.
- You communicate to your friends and family the GPS Live tracking address provided to you by the organiser.
Operation with smartphone
- Download the RaceMap application here https://racemap.com/apps.
- Search for the race in the application and register with the code provided by the organizer or photographed the registration QR provided by the organizer.
- Tell your friends and family the GPS Live tracking address provided by the organiser.
In order to ensure the proper functioning of your geolocation the following rules apply:
- If you are tracking with your smartphone make sure it is fully charged before the start. For races longer than 10-12 hours keep the phone charged with a USB battery pack
- Keep your phone in the top of the bag or where you are sure the connection can be made properly.